- What type of plan is it?
- There are many different types of health insurance. To explore the different types of health insurance go to Health insurance plan & network types: HMOs, PPOs, and more | HealthCare.gov
- How much does it cost?
- Health insurance has many forms of payment that are different from plan to plan. Go to Health insurance terms you should know | CMS for an explanation of costs in each plan.
- What does this healthcare plan cover?
- Health insurance plans vary from plan to plan in their coverage. You should choose a plan that prioritizes the type of care you seek. To explore services that are covered by health insurance, go to Find out what Marketplace health insurance plans cover | HealthCare.gov
- How do I sign up for health insurance?
- Once you have a good understanding of the types, costs, and coverage involved in health insurance go to Apply for Health Insurance | HealthCare.gov and How to Get Marketplace Health Insurance | HealthCare.gov to explore plans and apply for health insurance.
Other resources for frequently asked questions about health insurance: